Friday 16 September 2016

As A Lifelong Football Fan, I Was Pleasantly Surprised By Last Night's #TNF - Fast Company


Fast Company

As A Lifelong Football Fan, I Was Pleasantly Surprised By Last Night's #TNF
Fast Company
I've been a football fan for as long as I can remember. But my first memory of the game is set on the other side of the world, in New Delhi, India, where I grew up. It involves me, bleary-eyed and wearing a wedge of Swiss cheese-shaped foam on my head, ...
Watching Football on Your PhoneThe Atlantic
Twitter counted over 2 million viewers for Thursday Night FootballEngadget
Down From 2015, 'Thursday Night Football' Opener Scores 15.4M Viewers For CBS & NFL; Twitter Gets Over 2M ...Deadline
Reuters -Fortune -TechCrunch -Twitter
all 492 news articles »


from football - Google News http://ift.tt/2d6YtHt

No comments:

Post a Comment